Check this out.

Thanks for posting this.

Curious to know what the shareholder make-up of Enbridge is? Foreign?

Public canadian company so I'm sure a lot of us own shares indirectly through mutual funds/ETF's/etc. The beauty of ETF's is that you get instant diversification... the downside is that you could own company's you may not want to hold.

Not worth the risk, there are better ways to ship and not through the inland coast.

That company is awful. I cringe when I think of all the things they do wrong. How bout the dirty marketing they get into. Jumping on as main sponsor of Ride to conquer Cancer! It's now called Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer. Oh this company is fighting cancer, they must be alright. I can just see how that marketing meeting went. " we need to pull our name out of the (oily) mud. Let's get behind a fight against cancer. That'll do it. Everyone is effected by that disease."

Up until a year ago, I was a Project Supt. for a company that built all of Enbridge's Alberta Clipper Pump Stations, rebuilt and expanded their Tank Farm at Suncor and expanded their pipeline at the Edmonton teriminals!
They are A-HOLES to work with!!!
90% of their Inspection/Construction management is on a Contractor basis, they have to cut costs and schedules to maintain their employment!
Lets just say, that if I were living in N* B.C./Prince Rupert/Kitamat............I'd be AGAINST the Northern Gateway 100%

Back