Check out this monster Eaglecraft

seabeyond

This thing has been sitting around Ukee for a couple days. stopped by for a chat with the crew. Apparently, the largest vessel eaglecraft has ever built. She's a beast, for sure. That kicker is a 250....
Apparently this is a tender for a larger vessel under refit on the mainland.
Price tag 5 million (usd or cad I don't know but who cares at that point).
fuel burn- 85 g/h at 23.
Ain't the most attractive lines on the bow I've ever seen but its unique.
home port - Astoria

20220503_191343.jpg

This thing has been sitting around Ukee for a couple days. stopped by for a chat with the crew. Apparently, the largest vessel eaglecraft has ever built. She's a beast, for sure. That kicker is a 250....
fuel burn- 85 g/h at 23.
home port - Astoria

View attachment 79122
A pair of volvos under the floor? 250 kicker is brilliant!

5 down riggers? You'd have to be careful to avoid tangles. I prefer my boat. Less tangles. Lol.

This was custom project for sure!!! Design and lines all started with a sketch from the client as to what he wanted in his 35th boat! The boat has CAT C-18'S 1136 bhp each with shafts, does over 30 kts and cruise is around 23 kts. The boat was originally built with surface drives and the boat could do 30 kt's WOT but didnt want to stay on plane much less than that. The original smaller Cats didn't have torque to turn the big surface drive props at cruise rpm with all the amenities and equipment the owner desired. We added 6' to the aft deck for 60', and allow for shafts and rudders and a sea keeper. Over the course of the build every piece of equipment needed for tuna, salmon and prawning was added. If you can think of it this boat has it.

Great boat and even better owner! We are just waiting for pictures of this 60' EagleCraft as the tender!!!!

We might share more of the project in the future as we do website updates

DSC_8539.JPG

DSC_8341.JPG

Last edited:
fuel burn- 85 g/h at 23.
home port - Astoria
Is this Astoria, Russian control?

Cool boat, but for something that expensive, I think they could have put some more effort in to the design part - would not hurt if they drew some inspiration from Coastal Craft.

Back