charging display on lowrance plotters

Tsquared

I have been having battery problems the last couple of days and I am trying to figure out if my charging system is working from my main motor. Someone mentioned in a post that Lowrance plotters have a function that lets you see if your system is charging. Does anyone know how to access this function?
T2

No Rigours

Yes Tom hit menu, go to overlay data then hit enter and scroll down to the bottom of it all im not sure what its under but its on the bottom of everything once your there, VOLTAGE is in a sub box once its highlighted then check off the box(ent) and it should be on to whatever map you are on. repeat if you want on any different maps you want it on.

Good luck Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

quote:Originally posted by wolf

Yes Tom hit menu, go to overlay data then hit enter and scroll down to the bottom of it all im not sure what its under but its on the bottom of everything once your there, VOLTAGE is in a sub box once its highlighted then check off the box(ent) and it should be on to whatever map you are on. repeat if you want on any different maps you want it on.

Good luck Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Yes, I have my Lowrance set to show the voltage in the lower left corner of the GPS chart display and the split screen chart/depthsounder display.

I even have the one in my truck set to display voltage the same way.

This is very handy info to have while fishing or driving.

Jim's Fishing Charters
www.JimsFishing.com
http://ca.youtube.com/user/Sushihunter250

Thanks boys, got it. I'm going to keep that on my screen from now on. Battery problems were solved the usual way---bring out your wallet!
T2

No Rigours

Cool there is also a way to move it anywhere on the screen as well if you want LOL it is a great unit but alot more options than we use al the time.
I dont know if you know this but you sometimes see a "T" or a "C" in a little blue box if you move the curser to it and wait a couple of seconds it will tell you the tide or current info then hit "WPT" and another screen will come up and give you even more info.
I use it all the time and you can look day,months,years ahead as well.

Good luck Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Back