chantrelle mushrooms

No worries Sitka, we went up (sat) and ya found the dirty water. The salmon brought the vis down to nil. Fished the seam below the bridge and managed a four species morn.. Was unexpected to say the least.. The couple of ho's were prime, running between 14 and 16 pounds.. Must be in sweet shape about now-dirty[8D]

Hope those were from your hole and not mine there rob, nice haul..lol
Drop me a line sometime, hit up some ho's-cheers dirty

Hey Rob, I smell chrome off in der distance.. Just loaded the raven with a fresh season of twine and ready to dance with the sea lice..(Of course only the limited amount that the steelhead carry of course lol) Did not pick a shroom this season, WTF.. Too busy, I will drop you a mail when the time nears..-dirty;)

HOLY $H!AAAAT went to red barn market today off of sannich rd(near hartland) to get some produce and other things they have Chantrelles in there for 19.99 a lb!!!!!!when I went thru the gate at deerholme last weekend the "buyer" saw what I had and offered me 2 bucks a lb!!!! and # 1 pines are going for 14 bucks a lb..

The ones at the market today were ok wouldnt say great by any means

Wonder whos making the money there hhhhmmmmm

Wolf

NO S#$aaat Wolf, it is a big business through few hands.. We looked into it a number of years back and the tape is long and red.. Restaurants, markets, ect. seemed almost untouchable.-dirty[^]

Back