Chamber sealers

Sculpin, I was just reading the specs on that unit and Damn!, that sure sounds impressive.

Dealing with vacuum systems in a healthcare setting, I thought you would be interested to know that your unit (at 29.7"Hg) can nearly reach the deepest vacuum possible (approx 29.9"Hg) without going into outer space! Lol!

Can it seal liquids simply poured into the bag? If so, now that is pretty cool! A perfect way to transport booze when camping or on an extended boat trip. No more glass liquor bottles!! ;)

Nice purchase!

Sculpin, I was just reading the specs on that unit and Damn!, that sure sounds impressive.

Dealing with vacuum systems in a healthcare setting, I thought you would be interested to know that your unit (at 29.7"Hg) can nearly reach the deepest vacuum possible (approx 29.9"Hg) without going into outer space! Lol!

Can it seal liquids simply poured into the bag? If so, now that is pretty cool! A perfect way to transport booze when camping or on an extended boat trip. No more glass liquor bottles!! ;)

Nice purchase!

Ten four on the liquids. Yes very impressive. I was blown away as I have never used a chamber sealer before. Lol we thought it didn't work at first because unlike vacuum sealers you don't see anthing happen for the first 25 seconds then WHAMMMM. It does the air exchange thing in 1.2 seconds then seals for 2 seconds and done. Yeah you just pour the liquid in and zero liquid in the seal. The tray is sloped and it comes with 2 spacer boards for different applications for raising or lowering the bags to the seal bar. I will play around with it some more (hopefully with some fish) soon and post up a vid or some photos.

Good idea for the booze!!! I hate glass too on any trip.

I finally got around to researching suppliers of bags locally. I knew I could buy them on line or out of Victoria etc. but wanted to find someone closer than that. I called Jemco equipment and they told me to call Enterprise Paper and Packaging in Parksville (in behind Spunky's motorcycle shop). I picked up some 5 mil thick 8" x12" bags. They were 100 bucks for a case of 1000 so .10 cents ea.!!! That's pretty good me thinks and I don't have shipping costs etc. and it's on the way to PNT (which could be a bad thing lol).

We drove thru Oregon today on the way back to Vancouver. Ended up stopping at the Quality Matters retail store in King City and got a great deal on a Weston Pro 2300 ($335 tax free) and saw all of the Ary Vacs ... may yet buy an Ary but the deal on the Weston was too good so we couldn't resist.

Back