Century Boats

burnsy22

Just curious as to the overall quality and how they compare (striper,trophy, campion etc). Looking at a late 90's walk around 21 footer and was wondering if they had any known issues? Stringers, transom rot etc?

Thanks for the replies.

Shoot cheech an email-he has one-I've fished out of it in some heavy water off Ukee and was impressed how the hull handled upswell and downswell both.

I sent Paul a message on the vancouver island forums already, and have fished out of his. I just wanted to know if anyone else had any opinions on them.

Just curious as to the overall quality and how they compare (striper,trophy, campion etc). Looking at a late 90's walk around 21 footer and was wondering if they had any known issues? Stringers, transom rot etc?

Thanks for the replies.

Check out the hull truth, when I was looking at boats I loved the layout of the century and the looks.

I looked at one in LA 4 years ago when I bought my last boat down there. I was impressed with them. The dealer i was buying from only had 1 on the lot and it was too big for me to trailer. I would have bought it otherwise...

Back