CanadianListed.com legit??

daddystoy

Has anybody bought anything from: CanadianListed.com ???

It seems a little scammy but I could be wrong. My gut says stay away. A Google search says it's bogus.

It seems a little scammy but I could be wrong. My gut says stay away. A Google search says it's bogus.
I've requested info from a few ads over the years and have never heard back

Same for me. I replied to one ad with no response.
I replied to two more ads so we will see what happens.

It's either poorly maintained or totally useless. There's a perpetual ad with downriggers for sale "in Errington". Never a response from "Jim". No dates, either.
I ignore it. I'm not a FB fan but Marketplace certainly works, for both sides.

I did discover a boat on there that I bought , but it was a slog. they grab expired listings from other publications , many that are years old.Most have been sold .

I did discover a boat on there that I bought , but it was a slog. they grab expired listings from other publications , many that are years old.Most have been sold .
This is exactly right. I had a call on something I had sold about 3 years earlier and the guy said he saw the add on Canadianlisted. I have no idea what they could possibly gain by doing that but it seems like that their game.

Back