Buy My House

Stizzla

Crew Member
It’s magnificent.
Built in 2016 by Philco and designed by Ryan Hoyt
3200’ of living space on a flat fenced in half acre in North Saanich. 18’ ceilings in living room, end of a quiet dead end street. In front of the home is a huge farm with beautiful sunsets. Amazing neighbours on both sides and a self contained 1 BR suite above the garage with a dream tenant i’ve had for 10 years and she will happily live here forever. Near the launch. Mint condition. Only owned by us.
$1.85m

mls: 890320

3DDBA9F5-4FB3-4FEC-8313-6BEAD8A70DBD.jpeg

It’s magnificent.
3200’ of living space on a flat fenced in half acre in North Saanich. Dead end street, in front of the is a huge farm with beautiful sunsets.
above the garage. Near the launch. Mint condition. Only owned by us.
$1.85m

View attachment 72547
Beautiful. Huge lot.

It’s magnificent.
3200’ of living space on a flat fenced in half acre in North Saanich. 18’ ceilings in living room, end of a quiet dead end street. In front of the home is a huge farm with beautiful sunsets. Amazing neighbours on both sides and a self contained 1 BR suite above the garage with a dream tenant i’ve had for 10 years and she will happily live here forever. Near the launch. Mint condition. Only owned by us.
$1.85m

View attachment 72547
I dunno man, the yard looks pretty messy haha...GLWS!!

Ok my turn, you say the house was built in 2016 but you’ve had the tenant for 10 years. My math says the house is 5 years old, did the tenant follow you from a previous house? Just curious …

Ok my turn, you say the house was built in 2016 but you’ve had the tenant for 10 years. My math says the house is 5 years old, did the tenant follow you from a previous house? Just curious …
We moved her with us yes

Space for boat and camper parking. Pretty dam nice. Hope you get it, any good near compatibles in discussions with your realtor?

I’m eyeing up a neighbour’s for her space for parking my camper, it’s a double lot, but three tear downs on double lots around the corner on a busy road went for 1.3M. With my Saanich comparables it would put you well over 2M with your house on a busy street.

It’s magnificent.
$1.85m

View attachment 72547
Nice pad Steve! Wish I had that kinda cashola

Fully irrigated yard. Zero hand watering.
Ocean glimpses. Park on the street. Heat pump with AC
Huge master/en-suite/walk in. I could keep going…

Okay I will…
Hardwood floors throughout. Heated bathroom tile. Outside hose bibs have hot and cold so you can wash your vehicles with warm water in the winter.
Smaller fenced in area perfect for dogs. Covered bbq/recycling area. Walk to Sidney in 30 minutes or 10 minute bike ride. Big windows allow tons of natural light.
double wide gate to allow perfect access to a potential massive shop/garage beside the house.
walk in pantry, full crawl space for crazy amounts of storage. Double garage with extra high ceilings and custom built storage shelving. The farm across the street has unlimited untouched blackberry bushes all summer lining the street. Walk to the roost, panorama Rec center. Your kids can feed the sheep and Ernie the goat.
It’s on city water and sewer.

dam nice house but sucks these are the prices as young guy it feels impossible to stay and live in Saanich long term

As a young guy starting out this probably isn’t the house for you.

I started with a fixer in as nice of an area as I could afford and lived in it for 5 years while slowing fully renovating it when I could afford to. The first Reno I did to it was adding a suite to help pay the mortgage.
dam nice house but sucks these are the prices as young guy it feels impossible to stay and live in Saanich long term

I started with a fixer in as nice of an area as I could afford and lived in it for 5 years while slowing fully renovating it when I could afford to. The first Reno I did to it was adding a suite to help pay the mortgage.
Yup, exact same here but in ESQUIMALT

the whole peninsula is priced right out at 1mill min, its crazy times

Back