Butt Ugly HUGE RBT

Not to be confused with "hogzilla"

Oh damn, nothing but the finest there hey............ was sure some gunna done bought that fish.

To each there own I guess

That is a pig bow!

Hey Highlights...
How big of smoker would ya need to get that in??
Even I couldn't make that big bugger taste good.lol

I've got one that would do the trick, but that bow looks like it could've been pen raised as a pet.

Actually I have seen trout from Ontario that become sterile from power generators. This happens when the eggs are in the developmental stages of incubation. Because no reproductive organs develop, the fish never hits ***ual maturity and just continues to grow. Eunuch is the term used.

Mrtrailer , I am convinced you must have some potent cooking skills LOL

Wow, to think I was censored on the word S E X U A L when used in that context.

Oh well , wouldn't want to offend anyone.

I was living in Saskatchewan when this guy and his friend found the hot spot on Diefenbaker lake, from what I understand they fish from shore for these monsters and regularly land bows in the high twenties and mid thirties. It is a very large and deep lake which probably contains even bigger ones than that, there was also rumor of a brown trout over 40 lbs that was picked up by a spear fisher in that same lake.

quote:Originally posted by highlights

I've got one that would do the trick, but that bow looks like it could've been pen raised as a pet.

Actually I have seen trout from Ontario that become sterile from power generators. This happens when the eggs are in the developmental stages of incubation. Because no reproductive organs develop, the fish never hits ***ual maturity and just continues to grow. Eunuch is the term used.

Mrtrailer , I am convinced you must have some potent cooking skills LOL
You should try my chili..lol

Back