Busting~Cutbows at Lake Amador (Video)

S

SheltonPro

I talk with Brisco a few days back and decided to join your forum. Sorry about running up your phone bill Brisco, you know how us fishermen can yapadapadoo. LOL

Busting~Cutbows at Lake Amador (Video) yesterday with Bill Gygax. We left Newark, CA at 5:15 AM and stopped by Jolly's Bait in stockton and picked up a few minnows. We arrives and was in the water at Lake Amador by 7:30. We trolled for approximately 15 minutes and as my 130 hp trolls a little fast for trout, we opt for our favorite fishing rocky point spot for those great Cutbow trout using green glitter power bait with #10 Shelton self releasing hooks™ and Tadpole™ snagless weights. Immediately hook up for Gygax. We did the quick out hook and in the cooler he goes then Gygax strikes again and it looks like I'm in for a major butt kicking in the catching. QOHRAITC (Quick out hook release and in the cooler) for the second trout by Gygax. Now it's time for the big guy to kicks some major butt for 2 nice ones in a row. with a QOHRAITC. Wanted to shoot a little video of pulling the SBR™ (Shad Bullet Rotator™) and the MBR™ (Minnow Bullet Rotator™) along side the boat. Did that and homeward bound to conclude a absolutely wonderful day on the pond with gorgeous weather. Thank Gygax for a greart trip and good company for a unforgettable lasting memory of a great trip
Video is about 6MB so hopefully you have highspeed connection.

http://www.sheltonproducts.com/amador5.mov

--------------------
Don't leave floaters!

"Drive the point home and then let them go!"
"Helping our fishery resources is everybody's business!"
22 foot HarberCraft aluminum

why are there eagles in the background? sounds like you added it in...

good thing you used your electric downriggers for a lake!!

Back