building of my F350

so i had a side cover gasket that just did not want to stay in place, so i put in a keating machine billet cover, very happy with the results, turbo's are happier not being backed up with oil. got some last minute things and pack up and head for Minnesota Tuesday or Wednesday

well just got back from the 4200 mile break in trip, pulling the rv back was awesome the truck performed great, the weather was **** in Minnesota, north Dakota, and Minnesota, got the trailer and truck washed when i got home, now to get back to the 2601 striper

well i have put about 6000 miles on, and have just a few transmission tweeks for John at DCS to make, so figured it was time to pull my transmission and change in a low stall concertor that has been made for a cummins in a ford,and refresh the tranny. everything looked pretty good inside, and made the few upgrades that are needed, welded drum, pump mod, it got one more clutch in overdrive and GPZ clutches in direct, after a good test drive, i am very happy with the engine and tranny combo, now to start making lines to get the a/c working before i need it

just a recap on this thread, i have put over 30,000 km's on the truck now. and is a great truck. i pulled my travel trailer all year, and have been very happy with the build. now the engine is out of the next build and a mock up cummins block will be going in the hole to make mounts are and place the turbo ps always great to visit STTR and his better half

Back