Build parts - Suppliers????

AndrewH

Well the 23 Yellowpoint is getting started this Monday so pretty damn excited. I am only getting the majority of the welding done at the shop and I will be finishing it off myself.

I am looking for the following parts suppliers for various quotes etc.

- window package (already received AJR quote, others?)
- diesel heater source?
- electronics package, 12" screen (budget around 8k... am I dreaming with radar?)
- shockwaves
- Seastar components

Well the 23 Yellowpoint is getting started this Monday so pretty damn excited. I am only getting the majority of the welding done at the shop and I will be finishing it off myself.

- diesel heater source?
- electronics package, 12" screen (budget around 8k... am I dreaming with radar?)
- shockwaves
- Seastar components
A member had a good deal on a shockwave.

- diesel heater source?
- shockwaves
- Seastar components
Rayvon had one seat a while ago.

- diesel heater source?
- shockwaves
- Seastar components
Just went through all this for my build
Windows ajr had the best price. Didn't really care for their crating fee of template fee
Diesel heater went with the Chinese version ordered the important parts from planar
Electronics I can remember if it was poco marine or stevston marine had the best price. Was around 8k for a 1243xsv and radar
Harbour Chandler had the best price. Although that was over a year ago
Seastar components came from Canadaian marine parts. And eBay. I do have a brand-new 2.4 tilt helm pump and 16' bulkheadhoses I'm looking to sell

I still have the shockwave sentinei,new in black.I just bought a Garmin 943xsv out of US and saved at least 30%.

Back