Budget Boat Build By Stizzla

Is that boat actually a good deal? No top, no kicker, no fishing gear at all and a 2 stroke......hard pass. I have seen pre covid deals much better than this

It reeks of local commuter around keats and paisley islands. Plus the hourston tax...

It is a super clean hull. I don’t think it’s a screaming deal but it’s a good buy as he said, based on what appears to be a hull in excellent condition and you could enjoy that boat for 20 years.

Ok, so a top is 4K, a used kicker is 2k, 1000 hour 150 5k. Now you have 28k into this thing and an old chart plotter and zero fishing related stuff. Lots of much nicer boats around for 30 k.

Ok, so a top is 4K, a used kicker is 2k, 1000 hour 150 5k. Now you have 28k into this thing and an old chart plotter and zero fishing related stuff. Lots of much nicer boats around for 30 k.
Yes and no. What would you value that boat as you have described?
New top, solid used kicker and the etec? No less than 25k and you won’t find it if you wanted it

Honestly I have no clue because I would have no interest in it. For 30 k I can get into a 22' cuddy fishing boat with a lower hour main and not have to do a boatload of work to make it a fishing boat. I guess for someone it's a good deal, but it is a sports Fishing forum after all.....I just don't see the value there.

I'll buy the boat For $1500 if you can take it to white rock. My wife said if I take the ferry I'd have to isolate from the family for 2 weeks. Not ideal. Just a proposal.

Back