Brand New 5 Bed 4 Bath Modern Deep Cove House With Income Suite

Stizzla

Crew Member
B05D859E-1CC6-46E8-98B3-1A5349DDA1A8.jpeg

SFBC Members and guests, check this out! Just a couple minutes to the marina and prawning/fishing grounds! 5 minutes to the airport and ferries.

Coming late fall 2020 will be a modern house in the highly desired Deep Cove area of North Saanich. 10999 Chalet Rd.

This 3 level home features 2 decks with respectable ocean views, one off of the open concept main level and one off of the upper level master suite.

Speaking of suites, there is a self contained 1 bedroom suite on the lower level with a white shaker kitchen, quartz countertops, durable wide plank flooring and in suite laundry.

The main living space has a multi zone heating and cooling system for year round comfort. Wide plank white oak hardwood on stairs, entire main level, upper hallway and mater bedroom. 4 piece en-suite with heated tile and walk in closet. The kitchen and all bathrooms have birch boxes, painted shaker cabinets and quartz countertops.

Low maintenance yard with irrigation system, stamped driveway, modern lighting... the list goes on and on.

Act now to get in before new mortgage regulations take effect.

offered at $1.25m CAD plus gst

Main level view:

9E093834-9BC7-4A45-A1C7-4531C1B8D2CE.jpeg

Last edited:
As long as you can guarantee that's the view I get exactly I'll take 2. Haha

Deep Cove is one of the spots on our list to escape Vancouver...in 10 years or less. Glws!!!

Thanks. I took the pic while on the lot so I can guarantee it. It will be even nicer from the 3rd floor deck.
Talk with the wife...Let’s make a deal

To be honest there’s a lot of stairs in this house for retirement.
Great family home or professionals who travel via airport or ferries. Nice 10x10 office on the main level.

If you think you can’t afford it, remember the income suite will help with lending.

That price seems very well tiered for value, I think it will sell quickly. Definitely do some marketing towards the lower mainland folks as well. We would likely be building a one level or perhaps split level home in our case...

Walk by that lot all the time. Not too far from us. Great location within walking distance to your slip!

Pretty crazy build schedule there Stizz. What are the lot and house square footages?

Walk by that lot all the time. Not too far from us. Great location within walking distance to your slip!
Now that I know the buyer will be a neighbour of @Highliner i’m going to have to drastically drop the price :(
Kidding but that reminds me there’s lots of good quiet walking areas. It’s WAY better than city living IMO and less than 10 minutes from Sidney shopping. I live about 7 minutes away and would never want to live anywhere else!
Pretty crazy build schedule there Stizz. What are the lot and house square footages?
It’s about 2150’ living space plus garage brings it to 2400’
The lot is I believe 5300’
5.5 months to build from now using very high quality trades

Now that I know the buyer will be a neighbour of @Highliner i’m going to have to drastically drop the price :(
Kidding but that reminds me there’s lots of good quiet walking areas. It’s WAY better than city living IMO and less than 10 minutes from Sidney shopping. I live about 7 minutes away and would never want to live anywhere else!

It’s about 2150’ living space plus garage brings it to 2400’
The lot is I believe 5300’
5.5 months to build from now using very high quality trades
Good luck man!

Best of luck with the development. We hope to be building a new house a few blocks away in a couple months as well, but for ourselves.

If anyone is looking instead for a retirement downsize house, the lot beside me is also being developed. It’s a cape code style 1650’ plus garage with master on the main. Views as well and I believe it’s in the 1.1 range.
If you PM me I can hook you up with that developer.

Bump. Things are progressing nicely! Likely going to put it on MLS in a couple of weeks. This is an affordable dream home!
A new comp with less footage and no suite or views just listed this week in the same neighbourhood for more $.
You get the first chance to get the keys.

Last edited:
The house is on MLS today. Getting some good feedback and interest. Footings pour will be happening this Friday.

We got this rendering done to give a better idea of the shape and size of the house. Still getting lots of interest but most buyers don’t want to wait until December. Foundation is done and this week will be servicing and backfill. My guess is the house will be fully framed with roof on by the end of September.
B57481FA-D6D2-4D46-8DAF-9334CF21A5ED.jpeg

House will be finished Monday and staged Tuesday. It turned out amazing! Market is on fire so I’m sure we will get a lot of interest when it hits the market next week.
Great value with the suite and water views. The listing price will be 1.275 plus gst.
Porto-potty not included but I could call it a 5th bathroom I suppose. 7DC74762-FD7B-4E6A-A6CD-38427D69EC38.jpeg0DF9CE23-0AF9-4C0C-A77A-8FA7CDF8BDE0.jpeg

Back