Brad's Super Bait Cut Plug and Mini Cut Plug

Looks like there is a bunch new on used Vic.

Attachments

• 10AECED0-B2CC-4566-9016-32E73B422ECC.png
    10AECED0-B2CC-4566-9016-32E73B422ECC.png
    1 MB · Views: 62
Was in Back Country Sports in FSJ today and came a cross some so being the sucker of a fisherman that I am I grabbed these 3. Not cheap lures $15.99 each. Like I say if nothing else the lakers will like them.

49431621583_580dc3d2f9_c.jpg

They'd better be good at that price!

Usually you can find them unrigged with two in a pack for pretty much the same price. Makes trying them out a little cheaper. I have tried them but with limited success. However saying that it’s usually when fishing is slow and nothing else seems to be working either. I will have to try them when it’s lights out fishing somewhere. I think they are a lot more speed dependent. (Have to be going within a certain speed parameter) whatever that is.

Oly

I've used canned tuna packed in oil with success. Soak the sponge in the tuna oil

THey are killers in the Columbia behind a rotary (Big AL) triangular flasher, but in the salt, not so much. I have used the smallest size with herring filet inside, for winter blackmouth in Puget SOund around Point Defiance and done OK, but in summer no good success.

Back