Boston Whaler 235 conquest

Mortgagedave

I recently bought a 2008 235 conquest and the previous owner could not answer any of my questions. Is there an owner of a 235 conquest out here I could ask a couple questions?

I recently bought a 2008 235 conquest and the previous owner could not answer any of my questions. Is there an owner of a 235 conquest out here I could ask a couple questions?
Hi there. I don't own a 235 but had a 17 footer for many years. While I can't answer your questions, there are 2 website forums that have the people who no doubt have all the answers. whalercentral.com and continuouswave.com Good hunting. Brian.

Hi there. I don't own a 235 but had a 17 footer for many years. While I can't answer your questions, there are 2 website forums that have the people who no doubt have all the answers. whalercentral.com and continuouswave.com Good hunting. Brian.
Both are awesome resources. I have welded up a couple things from detailed plans off the continuouswave forum specific to my old whaler. Great place. Highly recommend.

thanks guys- i had a buddy stop by the boat yesterday who used to own one so all questions now answered. Now we just need the ability to catch fish!

Back