Boat Trailer

Bonker43

I'm looking for a new galvanized boat trailer for my Trophy 1802 and am looking for any suggestions on where the best place to buy one would be. Thanks.

I have owned both a roadrunner and a Highliner trailer... Highliner is far superior, however im not partial to their retailer at bridgeview. Talk to Kieth at Highliner, good guy

IMHO

I got a new single axel shorelandr trailer for my arima, it is a well put together trailer a little more pricey but worth it as my boat sits lower down than on the roadrunners. GVWR is 3800lbs and is solid as a rock on long trips.

If you want to save some coin and don't mind dealing with customs and red tape at the boarder try Word Boats in Tacoma. Google is your friend.

h..e.h

In my dealings with Keith at Highliner in Delta and I have always found him to be willing to discuss any boat trailer questions that I have. His prices are fair and he has never tried to sell me something that I don't need.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Will be looking into new trailers this week.

Have you had the chance to call Trophy on the type of trailers they use. I'm sure there more than likely be able to give you the make and model of the trailers they recommend to haul your 1802 around. Also a local dealer might be able to help you out with older stock on trailers

Henry Nguyen
Legend Boats

Back