Boat Trailer for sale

burnsy22

Selling my 1997 magic tilt bunk trailer (american brand). It is for a 17-19 foot boat. It has almost new tires including the spare, newer lights and wiring, loading guides at the back, as well as a custom made board and welded attachment for easy loading of the trailer. It has some surface rust on the axel but has plenty of meat left. The frame itself is in good shape. The trailer is 83 inches between the fenders and 101 inches in width. Overall it is 21.6 feet in length. The bunks are useable but may need to be replaced with new wood in a year or so.
It has no brakes which means legally it can handle a boat up to 2300 lbs as the trailer itself weighs 700lbs, before you need brakes. Or you could add brakes, the rating on the trailer is for a boat up to 2750lbs with an overall gvrw of 3450lbs.

Asking price is $850. The trailer is located in Nanaimo and is ready to go with paperwork in hand. I am selling because my boat is far too heavy for the trailer. Send me a message if you are interested.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back