boat mountable flasher holder

The first and only boat mountable fishing flasher holder. "The Flasher Catcher" is a must have beside every downrigger. Rotate through your flashers quickly, spotting your flashers color, bait heads, hoothies, etc. at a glance. Broken line, bites on? Throw in the holder, and grab a new one in seconds. Its sleek and sexy design is made of bullet proof, UV friendly moulded material; this is a flasher fisherman’s dream come true. Available in Black and white. Simply spray your flashers clean right in the holder. Patents pending in U.S.A and Canada.
Dealers feel free to contact to discuss store pricing programs.

Attachments

• flasher catcher Oct 18th 2011 016.jpg
    flasher catcher Oct 18th 2011 016.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 403
  • flasher catcher Oct 18th 2011 014.jpg
    flasher catcher Oct 18th 2011 014.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 522
I like the idea keeps the boat tidy, a little pricey tho for what it is, I seen your add on CL at 40.00 each
not trying to be a jackass, just a little insight from the customers point of view,
JMO

Hell at that price I'll fabricate my own, thanks for the idea ......... some things are just priced tooooo HIGH !

HT

$40 doesn't seem out of line, if its built of heavy duty material. You gotta think, you're mounting to this your boat and if I'm going to drill holes in my boat it better last 5 years+

Not a ridiculous price for what it costs to develop and manufacture anything these days unless you have something that you can do in lots of 50-100,000 offshore.
Good design and looks like it will do what it is intended to.

Hell at that price I'll fabricate my own, thanks for the idea ......... some things are just priced tooooo HIGH !

HT

I agree. $40.00 for that is way out of line.
Dave

$40 for a pair would be the price point I would buy at. Also will they come in black or just white?

I wish they could be 10 bucks each. Cnc cutting, vaccum forming, packaging, that what it takes. A flasher alone is almost $20 bucks.

Thanks , I appreciate the feedback. It does keep it clean. The cost to CNC, vaccum form and package, plus materials, unfortunately thats it. Maybe "high tide" can try to steal my patent and sell you one cheaper when he is done his 8 pack and finishes filing out his pogie cards.
I like the idea keeps the boat tidy, a little pricey tho for what it is, I seen your add on CL at 40.00 each
not trying to be a jackass, just a little insight from the customers point of view,
JMO

It holds one in each slot. My patent drawings have been building ones up to 12 spaces for the bigger boats. I can cost one out for you and give you the demensions.

Not a ridiculous price for what it costs to develop and manufacture anything these days unless you have something that you can do in lots of 50-100,000 offshore.
Good design and looks like it will do what it is intended to.

Smart man!! nothing is cheap to do anymore. CnC cutting, vaccum forming, packaging etc. I have lots of interest in this product at this price and the smart ones will have the best flasher tool for the boat. The other ones can stick with the Rubbermaid shoe box and Dowlings.

Thanks , I appreciate the feedback. It does keep it clean. The cost to CNC, vaccum form and package, plus materials, unfortunately thats it. Maybe "high tide" can try to steal my patent and sell you one cheaper when he is done his 8 pack and finishes filing out his pogie cards.

Great post. Might want to hire a PR person.

Lorne

P.s i like the idea and the price is fine.

Flashers are exposed somewhat to direct sunlight in those holders.......and it does get hot out there at times.

Flasher warp from heat?

Also...if you leave a U/V hoochy out in the sunlight it will cook the U/V pigments pretty fast. I'm wondering if the same thing would happen to a U/V flasher....

Maybe need a cover for those holders to keep the rays off them.

Ouch!!, not a nice way to make friends or future customers for sure

Hey gidyup one slam dessrves another, what can I say. Were grown men. Classy feedback is always appreciated. Knock the product and the price, but to deliberatly quote he that you going to steal my idea, that was low. As for future customers, the smart ones will have them and high tide can hit his buddys up in the fab to make them for him on the company time.
Ouch!!, not a nice way to make friends or future customers for sure

Back