boat/fish stuff

Mi Chica

Selling this stuff for a widow I know. She doesn't fish and could use some money. I would prefer to sell it as a package, but...
2 Scotty side mount downrigger base setups, complete
4 crab floats (new ?)
1 med size salmon net
1 river/lake trout net
2 spincast combos - decent gear
1 Daiwa 9 foot rod with loaded M one Plus reel (looks brand new)
A few misc rods, not much value, ditto 4 reels including Sea King, Steelite, Alpha
2 new collar type life vests, plus 2 life vests and rain jacket
1 kid's crab trap with small float and rope
1 folding prawn/crayfish trap (not worth much)
1 small lake downrigger, 1 slightly larger d/r, 1 30 to 48 extendable d/r - all manual
1 plastic 5 gal gas can
1 Sunforce 5.5 W solar p[anel charger - brand new in package
1 Mobile Power Pack 500 W
miscellaneous fish gear including 3 lake style rod holders, new anchovy and herring teasers, rigged trebles, bonker,2 filet knives in sheaths, old .75 w charger, 100 foot 1/4 poly rope new in package

$300 takes all

Removing Power pack from list as it does not take a charge. Added a 50# digi scale and single burner gaz stove. Package price reduced to $250
Yes I will split up the package if needed.

PM sent.
Dave

It's an outstanding deal!
If I wasn't out in Helberta, I'd be all over it!
Of course, I'm a tackle *****!

hey can go with 100 and pick up in nanimo so broke on ui. let me know. thks
Sorry, $100 is not even close to what she should get. $250 is way less than half new prices and some of the gear is brand new.
There is some seriously decent gear in the package and someone will figure that out and give her a fair price. If it comes down to it, I'll give her the money and spread the gear out to people I know and recoup the bucks down the road.

Can't believe no one has jumped on this deal. I added up all the values of the stuff and it is listed for less than garage sale prices. I know that it is a rather diverse collection of gear and while some items are not worth much, some is brand new, and the rest is decent, usable gear. A buyer could keep the items they wanted, resell the rest and make a few bucks. That being said I will split up the package, and sell individual items for garage sale values if that's what people want.
Cheers

Can't believe no one has jumped on this deal. I added up all the values of the stuff and it is listed for less than garage sale prices. I know that it is a rather diverse collection of gear and while some items are not worth much, some is brand new, and the rest is decent, usable gear. A buyer could keep the items they wanted, resell the rest and make a few bucks. That being said I will split up the package, and sell individual items for garage sale values if that's what people want.
Cheers

Photos say a lot more than brief descriptions. I think that would help you sell it.

I'll vouch for the great deal. If I was just starting out, I would have bought this in a heart beat. Newfisherman, you're missing out by trying to low-ball MiChica on this. Try replacing all this from a dozen garage sales and you couldn't do it and you'd spend $100 in gas going to all those sales. Trying replacing it from store bought and you'd be over double and still not get as much equipment. And you're trying to lowball a widow??? I'd say "bad form, sir" ;-)

Back