Black Jack GoPro footage

great footage...In the begin ..u look like u are fishing Wall island?? Thinking I saw you and your boat there 2 season ago... :)

Didn't realize Scotty made a gaff.Looks good.I'll be picking up one of those for sure.Thanks for the info!

The Scotty gaff is bulletproof and has some weight to it.

One of my fishing partners lands 50+ lb halibut on that gaff on the regular.

Just a big swing from underneath and in one swoop the fish lands in the back of the boat.

great footage...In the begin ..u look like u are fishing Wall island?? Thinking I saw you and your boat there 2 season ago... :)

Wall island? never heard of it ;-) lol you must have been on a North King boat? Thats awesome, not to many boats other then lodge boats out there.

Derby do you go to North King Often? Did u make it out this year?

been going to North King since they opened up there and fished WCR pretty since they opened there too...love the area..... The NKL trip was a good one for us this year....

Last edited by a moderator:
Really well done. I like the Quad-Header. I've never had one of those...new entry on the bucket-list. Thanks for sharing.

Wicked video! Great way to deal with the big halis! Been doing that for a few years now and love how easy it is. Great for others to be able to see that! Really want to spend some time in that area of the coast! Beautiful!

Here's one I really like. Not mine but I think its done really well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cU2NkXCbXM

that is a kewl video.. :)
That small bay is one we have been anchoring up in and fishing out of when we've gone up there. we met some of the guys that own that cabin (had breakfast with them in gold river) . really nice guys. very friendly. locals from gold river and i recognized one of their boats from the vid. would love to incorporate some vid similar to that into some of the vids we've done.
thxs for sharing pescador!

just watched the best of black jack vid. awesome!! gotta get back up north soon,
starting to miss it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back