Big Ed Spoons and Flutter chunk magnum

Discus

I just bought lures off someone.

I found some nice and real killers spoons. They made by " Big ED" I had never heard about that. They made in Michigan. I believe the popular spoons sold in eastern range.

I talked to someone where did he get those fishing stuff. He said that he got them from fishing resort in Kyuquot.

The Big Ed and Flutter chunk Magnum spoons are interested and real killer. I will give them a try for this year.

Two different sizes are 4" and 5 7/8"

Have you been try with this type of spoons?

Discus

They look like some killer patterns....I especially like the hammered pearl/pink stripe ones. They look like the spoons used on the great lakes, I'm sure they will work, I have had some success with the Williams whitefish spoon in hammered gold/silver, essentially a pike spoon. Good luck and let us know how they perform!

Looks like they're made by Eppinger. They have classic Pike and Walleye spoon for back east called the Daredevil. I was more a Rapala guy when I used to fish back there in the 80's, but the Daredevil did catch fish.

They look like they should work out here. Look forward to hearing your reports!

Eppinger for sure. The classic Red/White and Yellow/black five of diamonds are Pike and Laker killers but shaped differently: a little tubbier. I always found that those spoons did not work as well if they were given "Action" so you might find that these spoons don't work as well behind a Flasher or Dodger as running clean.

Back