Big birthday fishin' trip next weekend.....

"Wish the halibut derby was happening again to see everyone..."

You mean it's not??

I am sure we can pull something together??

Tips

Tips Up, I am willing to arrange space at the Legion and likely the motel deal again.

I'm thinking prizes are the biggest issue. I would volunteer but I have much on my plate right now, not a lot of free time.

TIPS, you were saying that you had too much time on your hands, here's your chance to be productive. Didn't we say that the captain of the boat that lands the winning fish makes the plans for the next years' derby???:D

Nice one Yote.

A new thread has started on this subject. If you are interested make it known. Maybe we can pull something together.

Tips

thats a pretty big boat to tow behind your F-150. looks like a 5.8L inside

Nice recovery mongoose yes it is a 351 in it and no problem towing the new BLUEWOLF.

Good luck Wolf

did you arch the frame lol? those 4.0L do have some power, ive seen a dodge neon pull a 19'er out of the boat ramp and along dallas road going about 15 at a million rpm. very funny sight!

It was fine, but I imagine if I went a little fast on a windy road the boat would jacknife me. NOT reccommended, however, I had to move it and I couldn't get a real truck. Power was not a prob, the SOHC 4.0 moved it fine. It's not really the power of the truck, any truck will move just about any boat you can trailer, it's not killing the trans and being able to stop and control it.

Back