Big birthday fishin' trip next weekend.....

Osama Bin Hopper

With THE WOLF of all charter operators!

My wife is a smart lady.

Kildonan, myself and a couple of buddies have the distinct pleasure of being guided by the illustrious Wolf next weekend. Can't wait.

Glad to have found out she booked the trip with you Roy. Looking forward to it. Jim, this is turning out to be an annual outing isn't it?

Can't wait!!!

Have a great weekend I know you will!!! [:p] Wolf, look out here comes Capitan Partytime and the Crazy Crew! LOL Just Kidding! ;)Wish I was there![:p]

Wishin Ya Goodtimes and Tight Lines Jeff, Kildonan, Wolf and Crew

Cheers ME

Wolf?????

Annual? Yes!! [8D] Lookin forward to it, Jeff.

And... you do INDEED have a smart lady there you lucky dawg. :)

Its been in the works for a bit now(secretly) I think i am in trouble as I am sure Jeff will be feeling no pain on sat. morning but I am really looking forward to it going to be an easy fun day I am sure thanks again guys

Wolf

Im sure there is more than enough to go around!!!!

Wolf

quote:Originally posted by wolf

Its been in the works for a bit now(secretly) I think i am in trouble as I am sure Jeff will be feeling no pain on sat. morning but I am really looking forward to it going to be an easy fun day I am sure thanks again guys

Wolf

"easy fun day"? I don't think so!![:p] This will be your worst nightmare realized.[}:)]

Bwahahahahhahahahaha

Looks like a good morning met up with the boys last night,winds are very light going to be a bit cold though wish Jeff luck!!!!

Wolf

Saw you fella's heading back to esquimalt about 2:00pm
(glasply + merc) ?
how was it today ?
we stuck in close and got a 10&5 lb springs and 8 crab.
not much of a bite in the long ebb tide.
anything going on at the bank ?

Yes that was us very good day ill let streamhopper post what he thought I had lots of fun with the boys!!!!

Wolf

Yup, was a hockey sock full of fun. [8D]

I'll post some pix in the next day or so after I get 'em off the camera.

Here's a report. The fishing was GREAT!. The day? A total blast! Thanks much to Blue Wolf Charters.

A few pix:
Here's the birthday boy playing the first of the day. Can't scrub that that smile off his face with a wire brush!
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p111/kildonan_album/IMG_1103.jpg

A good chunk of the crew right here, Wolf, James, Eric and Streamhopper:
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p111/kildonan_album/IMG_1105.jpg

The crew and the catch:
Kildonan, Streamhopper, James and Eric
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p111/kildonan_album/IMG_1107.jpg

Lastly, I wanted to give you a perspective of the size of the fish. We had nothing to lay beside the fish for everyone to get the idea so... We bonked Streamhopper, lay him beside the fish so everyone gets the idea. Streamhopper is (was) 4'10" and 100 pounds, a dwarf, so... you get the idea.
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p111/kildonan_album/IMG_1106.jpg

quote:Can't scrub that that smile off his face with a wire brush!
I KNEW that was a wire brush on his face!:D Looks like a good time, boys! Happy birthday, Streamhopper.
T2

And I am sure that the beer in Stream Hoppers hand in every picture was the "1" he sipped on all day:D

Happy birthday!!

Tips

Looks like an awesome trip! [:p] Glad to see ya into some crome winter fish. [:p] I knew everyone would have a blast with Wolf! [8D]Streamhopper can't wait to get you out for another tyee on MyEscape come summer. ;) Good on ya guys sounds like you had a great day on the water thanks for the pics enjoyed the read. [8D]

Cheers ME

Holy crap was that fun.

All with just one beer!!!

Thanks to Roy, what a class act to fish with. Could even put up with degenerates like us on the boat.

Crew, what a blast, next years will be just as great.

Was cool that I caught my first winter spring, my buddy Eric caught his first ever salmon, and I drank my first beer all in the same day.

Thanks for the well wishes.

Wish the halibut derby was happening again to see everyone...

Jeff

Just want to say thank you too Jeff and crew it was fun and was glad you all got fish even Eric LOL nice to meet the other halves as well the night before thanks again

Wolf

hey wolf, are you trailering your boat? looks like the esq boat ramp in the pics there

And the winner is MONGOOSE Yes thats right dont really want to leave her in the water with all these nasty winter storms also west bay marina is under some construction right now.

Wolf

Back