Bib Pants For Fishing

I think I’m going to order up some Helly Hansen’s for my first pair, first responders or health care professionals RN for me, are able to get 50% off regular price if you send in a pay statement and jump through the hoop.

Where is this ? Mark’s Work warehouse ?

I would like to snag a pair of heavy bibs for prawning

Where is this ? Mark’s Work warehouse ?

I would like to snag a pair of heavy bibs for prawning
I think it is online? I will have to ask the wife. She is the one who is in health care and told me about the deal. I will be looking for HH as well. Anyone have a report on current models?

It’s online through there website, you need to sign up for a Pro account, has all the steps on the website fill in the info, attach PDF of proof of employment and then wait to get confirmed and then your good to go.

I have the Simms Prodry and switched from some Helly sailing bibs. They've been great and going strong after 6-7 years or so and prefer them over the Helly pants I had.. I wash and dry them in the dryer as per their care instructions and they are dry as a bone.

I like the Simms in that the ones I have don't have a nylon liner like my HH did.

Last edited:
i have that thin stretchy Helly stuff. i wear my lined Lulu Lemons underneath! comfy warm and cheap like borscht

I agree that the old school vulcanized rubber bibs don't breathe well, so the interest in more comfortable attire is understood.

However, when I wore out my dark green Helly Hansen's six years ago, I went with an ORANGE set of Carhartts. I would hope that I never fall overboard for any reason, but at the very least, I want to make it easier for the search party to spot me. For that reason, I would recommend a color that stands out in the briny blue. Just my $0.02.

Kuiu has a sale on right now for their hunting gear. A set of their Yukon rain gear would probably work well on the boat and in the bush. I have the Chugach rain gear from them and I like it. It’s not the typical rubber feeling stuff that impedes movement. It has some stretch and is comfortable but expensive

The mustang bib pants are a great alternative to the Simms (and I am a big Simms fan)! Callan for lighter/better movement (they have some stretch in them) and Taku for a bit tougher. Try them on if possible, I fit a different size depending on the model...

have been also looking at bibs , really like the under armor , im assuming there just as water proof as the Simms or Grundens .

I needed to wear my bibs walking my dog along my local creek today......jeezus was a downpour

Back