Beulah Rods Warranty

winephart

Crew Member
Anybody have any experience dealing with Beulah Rods over warranty issues?
I have a Beulah 7wt Spey Rod that is 2 years old. I have only used it to fish Chums and It's only been out of the case about a dozen times.
I went out Saturday to fish Chums. 3rd cast I hooked a Chum. Not an overly big fish and mouth hooked. % minutes in the fish was coming to hand. It probably only weighed about 9lbs.
I heard a click and the top 2 1/2 sections pf my 4 piece rod fell at my feet.
I hand lined the fish in and released it. The rod had broken cleanly about 5 inches below the first section.
Got home and contacted Beulah's website to start to initiate a warranty claim.
Since Saturday, I have not heard anything from Beulah. I sent the Warranty Registration forms in the day I purchased the rod.
I know that I can be an anal twrp at times, but I think I should have heard from them by now.

No experience but as I sit here in front of the boob tube just looked at their site as I had not heard of them. Did you register within 30 days of purchase?

Emailed Beulah this morning again. They got back to me and pleaded website problems for delay in response.
Downloaded their warranty form and have packed up the rod and form for shipping. It goes by courier tomorrow.
Still don't know if they will cover the repairs, but I feel better having had contact.

Just got my rod back from Beulah. Good as new.
Warranty was honored and just had to pay a flat warranty fee and return shipping. Seems a bargain as replacement cost runs at about $975.00 US.

Back