Better luck with beards, moustache or shaven?

At first glance I thought this thread was,well,just plain silly,but I now see from all your well thought out comments that I've been missing out on a very important nuance of our love of sportfishing.Having the right amount of facial hair definately plays a very important part when offloading excess stomach fluid after over indulging.And who wants to look like a newbie city slicker when off loading your catch at the end of the day,the whole idea of fishing is to look like you know something that nobody else knows and limiting out is no big deal.I will share all your thoughts on this very important topic with my 2 sons before we head to Bamfield on Aug.20 ,we'll be at Murphy's for 3 days.

Beard or no beard.... its ALL about the Shorts !!
59b86743ff6b62a108cb0d41fdbaff03_61295_zps7lrp1flq.gif

Screenshot_2014-08-16-20-55-00_zpsqcmyl5c1.png

20140823_144929_zpseecpt0tc.jpg

20150527_135228_zpsy6sybngf.jpg

Couple years back on a 10 day trip that saw very little action, my deckhand decided the only thing that could change the tides was to shave his excellent handlebar mustache into the water as we fished. We caught no fish and spent the rest of the trip mourning the loss of the most excellent 'stache.

Couple years back on a 10 day trip that saw very little action, my deckhand decided the only thing that could change the tides was to shave his excellent handlebar mustache into the water as we fished. We caught no fish and spent the rest of the trip mourning the loss of the most excellent 'stache.

Well it may not have worked but you have to admire a fishing partner going "all-in" like that.

Well, i havn't shaved in a week and today we had 6 double headers on chinooks and 2 on Halibut so i'm not shaving until October now!

Back