Best price: seaqualizer

Sea lyin’

I’m at work so can’t surf the net right now and boss is asking about descending devices. Who’s got best price for a seaqualizer?

Get him to subscribe to SFI and he'll get a free one. Supporting a good cause and also getting a descent product at no cost. If he's willing to spend, HC used to sell them at a fair price. If on the mainland, PNT is where he should go to.

Get him to subscribe to SFI and he'll get a free one. Supporting a good cause and also getting a descent product at no cost. If he's willing to spend, HC used to sell them at a fair price. If on the mainland, PNT is where he should go to.
Seaquilizer is like $90. SFI is giving those out for free???

Seaquilizer is like $90. SFI is giving those out for free???
They used to - not sure if they still do but it's worth asking. My buddy and his son both got theirs for free when they signed up a couple years ago.

They used to - not sure if they still do but it's worth asking. My buddy and his son both got theirs for free when they signed up a couple years ago.
Huh. Crazy. I had assumed you were thinking of the Shelton.

I think an individual membership is like $50 - if that included a Seaquilizer that would be a hell of a good deal. $$ to a good cause, and a great discount on a good tool. I wonder if at one point SFI got a case of them donated or something? Can't imagine they could offer this otherwise...

Checked yesterday and a personal membership no longer recieves a complimentary seaqualizer. I think it may have been a promotional thing for seaqualizer.

SFI at this point is not giving away a seaquilzer with a memebership.. It is a wonderful idea.. I believe some folks are referencing is what SFI was involved in a program to educate the public about descending devices and part of the program was they were gifting some devices away.. I will approach PNT and see if we can have a special promo For SFBC memebers... :)

I have one that’s been sitting in my tackle box for the past 4 years. Only used it twice. But then we catch more ghostbtraps in the Vancouver area than bottom fish!

Back