Best of luck to all...

LOL, hey guys... geeze cant get one over on you guys at all :)

O my goodness, lets set the record straight i guess!

I am after buying a 1994 Campion Victoria 215, sight unseen in Port Alberni about 8 weeks ago, got it home and didn't like the condition of the boat, it would have been too much work for me to bring it to where I wanted to to be (i didn't even take it out once). Then I bought the 2007 Campion 622 from Carstairs, I did take it out 1/2 doz time but my wife hated it, she felt claustrophobic and was rough on her (my wife broke her back in her late teems, she still has complications). Then I saw the 2004 Green Trophy in Kelowna and again bought it "sight unseen", go pick it up and its in kinda rough shape but not too bad so decide to sell it when the 2008 Trophy became available in Idaho.

I have the Idaho Blue Trophy and thinking on keeping it, it is very nice but got it home yesterday so need to poke around a bit more!

Please no more throwing me under the bus until you get the "short and skinny" of whats happening, my wife back condition really decides the boat I will be settling on, linch me if you will. Haha

Sounds like quite the process! I hope you get settled on a boat and out on the water soon.

LOL, hey guys... geeze cant get one over on you guys at all :)

O my goodness, lets set the record straight i guess!

I am after buying a 1994 Campion Victoria 215, sight unseen in Port Alberni about 8 weeks ago, got it home and didn't like the condition of the boat, it would have been too much work for me to bring it to where I wanted to to be (i didn't even take it out once). Then I bought the 2007 Campion 622 from Carstairs, I did take it out 1/2 doz time but my wife hated it, she felt claustrophobic and was rough on her (my wife broke her back in her late teems, she still has complications). Then I saw the 2004 Green Trophy in Kelowna and again bought it "sight unseen", go pick it up and its in kinda rough shape but not too bad so decide to sell it when

2008 Trophy became available in Idaho.

I have the Idaho Blue Trophy and thinking on keeping it, it is very nice but got it home yesterday so need to poke around a bit more!

Please no more throwing me under the bus until you get the "short and skinny" of whats happening, my wife back condition really decides the boat I will be settling on, linch me if you will. Haha
Tell your wife to ask her Dr. about Gabapentin. It has been around for decades and really helps me with a messed up back. It is not a narcotic.

broken back? ow man,, think shockwave.. you can always take them out.
buyer beware- if you get the slides or rotation mount you have to build a custom base mount or buy corbeau.

All for buying and selling boats but don't complain about "covid tax" and then try and rip boats and re sell them. Especially when you got people farming leads for you on a public forum. bit offside if you ask me
This thread should be Robs boat buy and sell. Leads on deals so I can flip
OK guys no more updates, no more from me, this is too much drama! Thank you all to everyone for everything... audios amigos and all the best.

Come on, those 2 posts were light to say the least, and sfbc has given him so much input and support, of high value, and this is the outcome?

It can't be an erratic one way street, and sfbc is by far the best place online for fantastic info to be exchanged for fishing and boating. Hull truth is great too but they are quick to pounce. Don't even get me started on the vehicle specific car forums, they ear their young for breakfast if you misspell a brand name.

Anyway good luck, Rob, but in my opinion you are leaving a great place in the dust. We all need to contribute, not only absorb, to make the socials a better place for all.

Come on, those 2 posts were light to say the least, and sfbc has given him so much input and support, of high value, and this is the outcome?

It can't be an erratic one way street, and sfbc is by far the best place online for fantastic info to be exchanged for fishing and boating. Hull truth is great too but they are quick to pounce. Don't even get me started on the vehicle specific car forums, they ear their young for breakfast if you misspell a brand name.

Anyway good luck, Rob, but in my opinion you are leaving a great place in the dust. We all need to contribute, not only absorb, to make the socials a better place for all.
Lots have left never to be seen again

A few months ago I got a private message from him asking me to keep an eye out for boats.

Back