Best mercury repair dealer in lower mainland

the butcher

Have some repair work on my merc 115 4 stroke.. can anyone recommend a skilled and honest merc dealer whom you've had good experiences with from the lower mainland? A dealer whom won't take forever to get you back on the water but also a dealer who will get it right the first time around.

Haney marine is now marine one i wouldnt go to those guys,id say inlet or bridgeview marine theres always m&p but ive had bad experiences with them.
They aren’t owned by marine one. They are owned by blue water rigging which owns quite a few shops around town. They new owners certainly aren’t Joe but a lot of the mechanic are the same as before.

Last edited:
They aren’t owned by marine one. They are owned by blue water rigging which owns quite a few shops around town. They new owners certainly aren’t Joe but a lot of the mechanic are the same as before.
I know they arent the same to deal with as when Joe owned it . Again its all personal preference and experience with these busineses. I didnt realize the techs were the same guys i just know dealing with counter doesnt give you the same experience as before.

I know they arent the same to deal with as when Joe owned it . Again its all personal preference and experience with these busineses. I didnt realize the techs were the same guys i just know dealing with counter doesnt give you the same experience as before.

The guys at the counters know nothing, have to talk to the mechanics now if you want help.

Yep the front desk guys aren't marine guys I guess. My buddy has been a mechanic there for years. And Brian works there (used to own Pitt Meadows Marine)

I miss Joe - he was a straight shooter. If Brian from Pitt Meadows is at Haney Marine now, he's good to work with directly. I *highly* recommend Bridgeview....they have been beyond amazing for me this past year but no doubt they are busy.

Joe sold the shop, was working for blue water part time. not sure if he is completely gone now

Back