BC Wild Salmon Strategy Community Meeting - Langford

WTF??? the ocean is at carrying capacity? I know of old timers now dead, that talked of the noise returning salmon would make in Cowichan Bay, You hear stories that the rivers were so thick you could walk across them. If there is a problem with carrying capacity, it is our fault. and we should try to fix it. Not give some BS reply to why hatcheries are the problem

Agreed.
Japan,Russia,Alaska all producing/ranching salmon while Canada opts for another study. Are they going to slow down??? Not a chance they will increase production while Canada watches. All to common of a theme these days. Canadian industries on the sidelines...... unless you’re from Quebec and headed for the moon

Agreed.
Japan,Russia,Alaska all producing/ranching salmon while Canada opts for another study. Are they going to slow down??? Not a chance they will increase production while Canada watches. All to common of a theme these days. Canadian industries on the sidelines...... unless you’re from Quebec and headed for the moon
Roger that - this Liberal Government only cares about keeping the green ENGO groups happy. They could care less about the social and economic contributions our domestic fisheries generate for coastal communities in BC. And, are openly advocating to close down every fishery! This Liberal government doesn't seem to get it.

If we sit back and take our direction from the Greens, we would be driving horse and buggy, and lighting our homes with wind and solar power during daylight hours, because there isn't a battery large enough to store that energy for later use. Some of these rabid ENGO groups would be happiest if they could take us back to the stone age.

because there isn't a battery large enough to store that energy for later use.

Hydro makes the best battery, use wind and solar dying the day and pump water into the dam, then at night release it. I think this is what California is doing in one site.

ENGO tho need funding to survive and garrenteed they would be protesting any way we go.

As soon as humpbacks we’re taken off the endangered list it was right into SRKW.

Roger that - this Liberal Government only cares about keeping the green ENGO groups happy. They could care less about the social and economic contributions our domestic fisheries generate for coastal communities in BC. And, are openly advocating to close down every fishery! This Liberal government doesn't seem to get it.

If we sit back and take our direction from the Greens, we would be driving horse and buggy, and lighting our homes with wind and solar power during daylight hours, because there isn't a battery large enough to store that energy for later use. Some of these rabid ENGO groups would be happiest if they could take us back to the stone age.

Best vote next Election is for scheer and the conservatives !

... If you look at all the Hatchery information I’m left thinking that our billions of dollars spent on Hatchery programs worldwide has simply turned our Hatcheries into PUT & Take subsidizers for wealthy commercial enterprises. Billions and Billions and Billions of dollars in profits being made on Hatchery fish every year. Let that sink in for a second...

Completely 100 % out to lunch.

Unbelievable what some will try and get us to swallow these days.

Shaking the old noggin yet again...
Nog

Best vote next Election is for scheer and the conservatives !
I don't care for Trudeau, but Scheer is way too smarmy for me. At this point there is no leader of our four parties that I want to vote for in November.

I don't care for Trudeau, but Scheer is way too smarmy for me. At this point there is no leader of our four parties that I want to vote for in November.

I focus more on who is representing me in my riding than who the head of the party is. I know presently the MP in my riding does nothing to support my beliefs.

Back