BC OUTDOORS FEATURE ARTICLE: INVICTUS CHARTERS

Fishing Guide

Cheers All,

After waiting what seems an eternity the Summer 2010 edition of BC OUTDOORS has arrived and, within the confines is contained a feature article on Invictus Charters: HIGH SEAS CHINOOK AND COHO. Turned out pretty good. :)

Fishing Guide
www.invictuscharters.com
BC Outdoors Pro Staff
www.fishingvancouverisland.org

Nice Spam!

Interesting to see that useless rag of a mag is still around considering they haven't published any new in 20+ years-I guess Colonel Tom was right after all.

Occasionally I'll pick up a copy in Chapters-it can usually be read cover to cover in under 10 minutes.

That's when I'm really</u> really</u> bored. [V]

tooting your own horn lol why would you not take them out on a charter out of victoria which is the mainstay of your guiding business instead of your 2 week ucuelet option?

Good for you seems like a good time to toot your horn. Maybe a little ignorance or jealously showing it's ugly head, good thing there's not a hanging tree close by. Tell them to blow it out their azz.

Common guys [:eek:)]
I see 5 replies to the post and would bet none of them have been published in anything... (well maybe one or two in the I.A. with a pic.... who hasn't[:p])
I would be proud even if it was a crappy mag like B.C. O....
Will I buy a copy to read it....prolly not. I'll find it on-line or something, or miss it :D..

Good job FG. I'll look for it.

.....I'll edit for qs11..... that makes 6 [:eek:)]

edit again.... miss read the post qs11, sorry to lump you in with the previous 5
Dogbreath.... I assume you stink.... I know my dog has a fowl odour that appears when his mouth is open :D ....but hear where your comin from :D:D.........
I
V

I get that magazine every year. I actually read that article before you posted it and said hey that's a local guy (I'm from Nanaimo)....... pretty cool. I can't speak for others but I don't get why the hard on for BC Outdoors.

I love reading magazines more than the internet but that's just me. Call me old fashioned but that's who I am.

Way to go promoting fishing in British Columbia. Keep up the good work:).

"I'm not talkin bout pleasure boatin or day sailin......I'm talkin bout workin for a livin"- Captain Quint

The flaming comes from the following: He only has one boat and constantly posts about having double charters in the middle of January in Nanaimo ...And dont forget about the herring charters! Also, there have been numerous claims of 30+ fish (never a pic, despite everyone asking to see one)caught in an area that alot of forum members are fishing for the day yet nobody sees him on the water or at the launch. The biggest fish on his website is a 20ish pounder...

quote:Originally posted by ChromeSweetChrome

The flaming comes from the following: He only has one boat and constantly posts about having double charters in the middle of January in Nanaimo ...And dont forget about the herring charters! Also, there have been numerous claims of 30+ fish (never a pic, despite everyone asking to see one)caught in an area that alot of forum members are fishing for the day yet nobody sees him on the water or at the launch. The biggest fish on his website is a 20ish pounder...

Get your head out of your assss

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

quote:Originally posted by Lipripper

Common guys [:eek:)]
I see 5 replies to the post and would bet none of them have been published in anything... (well maybe one or two in the I.A. with a pic.... who hasn't[:p])
I would be proud even if it was a crappy mag like B.C. O....
Will I buy a copy to read it....prolly not. I'll find it on-line or something, or miss it :D..

Good job FG. I'll look for it.

.....I'll edit for qs11..... that makes 6 [:eek:)]

x2

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Lots of people here like to throw stones from behind their keyboards. I say good on ya. Like Last Chance said..Business is business.

Good work FG.. Don't let the petty people slam what you have done for the fishery or the fisherman. If only every fisherman could do or have done what you have for other fishermen this sport would be just that much stronger.

Keep it up..

[?] I just don't "get" some of these posts. I do not allow personal slams or insults on my board and am disappointed that it is allowed here.
Congrats FG
Wrong.png

A liar will assume you are lying

Back