Bamfield Poett Nook Reports Spring/Summer 2012

Good stuff Murph, way differnet than our waters eh?
Heading over with Lucky Strikes and a buddy, will be at the Seabeam on the 22nd for the week, antbody from the board gonna be there during that time?

Hey FD you gonna be around at all during that time?

Cheers,

Getbent

, antbody from the board gonna be there during that time?

Hey FD you gonna be around at all during that time?

Cheers,

Getbent

gonna just miss ya , we will be there from the 13th ta the 21st ,
,we plan on sleepin on the hook and workin our way up the coast if the weather co-operates
see if we can find a few with sum shoulders.. : )

maybe catch up ta sum of yuzz there

cheers

fd

I have july 13,14 Accom for 3 and moorage up for grabs. PM me if interested

Will be in Bamfeild fishing 13 & 14. Haven't fished there before but I'm gonna give it a go. Thanks for the good reports.

haha yah we know the Works for sure, they were pretty jacked and telling me all about it before they went out there - good report, thanks for sharing!

Hey folks, I am fishing in Bamfield Wednesday and Thursday July 11th and 12th and need a ride from Bamfield to Port Alberni on the morning of Friday July 13th. If anyone can help, I'll put 50 bucks of gas in yer tank in Port on arrival. PM me.

We will be out there from Thursday the 19-23rd. Will be staying in Julia passage again. Looking forward to it. First real trip of the year.

My condolences to those with fishing plans the next few days.......

Thursday
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots increasing to northwest 25 to 35 late in the day.
Friday
Wind northwest 25 to 35 knots increasing to northwest 35 to 45.
Saturday
Wind northwest 35 to 45 knots.

Thursday
Friday
Saturday

How about condolences to me, just had to cancel my two days there due to my wife having a dental emergency and having to deal with it back in the sweltering heat in Kelowna:(

Thursday
Friday
Saturday

Nooooooo! I have a charter booked out of ukee for Friday Saturday, that is really ******. Hope we can get out to some decent spots

So where can I fish with those kinds of winds out in Bamfeild ?
A couple of my friends don't handle rough water so well

Like Kelly posted, the weekend looks windy. I'm already planning my inshore spot's to try. This past Sunday there was ton's of bait inside and we had a blast trolling around the flocks of divers. Halibut are still inside as well just have to try for them (or not lol and you can still pick them up). Looks like gorgeous weather again! Fun times for sure:).

Back