Bamfield in May - FYI

Pat

seen ur cabin i believe at the Loggers Derby , Link Island right ??
Nice location , if so...

...worked with Pual Ahern last week , Steel Plant in Burnaby , feel like im apart of the familly now : ) BIG kids , Dad musta bin huge , Bill
calls himself the runt of the brothers..haha...

fd

Maybe with the Easter Long Weekend being so late in April we should try to see how many guys might be looking to head up. Would be a whole lot of fun to try to organize a little mini derby...otherwise known as an excuse we can use on our wives to let us drink. Any interest?? Was thinking of going down to do some work on the cabin, but I need an excuse to stop working for at least part of a day.

FD, that is her. Great location. I will be down there Sat to check on her. Hopefully the tarp over the front didn't blow off in last winds. Trying to protect the front of the building which gets the brunt of the wind. We love the location, and because it is so close to Pill etc. you can be fishing in minutes.

My cousin is a wild man. Don't let his mild manner fool ya. I can't even pretend to keep up with him. If you want to laugh your face off, get him out fishing. I'll put him up against Jeff in a drink off too. Not sure who is the better comic - that would be a toss up - but I'm probably going to bet Jeff would take him.

I won't jam on ya this time Jeff - got a ton of work to do on the cabin and I will need a day off in the middle to rest.

Let's amp it up.

I might be in for an easter show! Trying to get out there this april to shake the cobwebs off. Got some sweet hali spots off Jeffs GPS when he was busy that i cant wait to try out.

I might be in for an easter show! Trying to get out there this april to shake the cobwebs off. Got some sweet hali spots off Jeffs GPS when he was busy that i cant wait to try out.

LOL, you must have distracted him with a beer..."jeff, look a Budweiser" I'd check your 6 when you are anchored up, Osama will call in a Jihad. You're toast. Now that's true combat fishing!

Got some sweet hali spots off Jeffs GPS when he was busy that i cant wait to try out.

Ever see what a pair of skinned balls looks like? You will... LOL

Just working on some details for the derby before posting! Gonna be good!!

And Pat, my love for partying is grossly exagerrated... hahaha

And I definitely DO NOT like to laugh. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
My cousin is a wild man. Don't let his mild manner fool ya. I can't even pretend to keep up with him. If you want to laugh your face off, get him out fishing. I'll put him up against Jeff in a drink off too. Not sure who is the better comic - that would be a toss up - but I'm probably going to bet Jeff would take him.

haha , was with Bill today , had a good chuckle , figures ur talkin bout Paul...

FD

/ said:
haha , was with Bill today , had a good chuckle , figures ur talkin bout Paul...

FD

Not likely...Paul is bigger, but he's now an old fart like me...wild Bill is the new reining champ. Don't let his size and mild demeanor fool ya...he's bad to the bone.:D

Too Funny Pat

, Bill insisted Paul was the lunatic haha , I'm not gonna argue with him , I'm 6"3 in - 220lbs , I'm a midget beside him , I'll get em out , we get along pretty good...
I'm thinkin we could fit Jeff in his Boot.... : )
keep in touch..

Fd

Not likely...Paul is bigger, but he's now an old fart like me...wild Bill is the new reining champ. Don't let his size and mild demeanor fool ya...he's bad to the bone.:D

Hey, we really gota get him out. Would be wetting your pants with laughter the whole time.

How about it boys - Easter Long Weekend would be perfect time for a little fun fishing derby followed by a few beers in Bamfield or Poet's Nook. Could fish on the Saturday with a weigh in on Sunday at noon - that way we could lift a few beers.

Back