Baiting Menders

Roe Bags

Well today was her maiden voyage, and I named her BAGS. Yup a 16 foot custom DELUXE Hyde drift boat. Fully loaded thanx to the boyz at Idaho Falls for the sweetest setup I've ever seen. Started the Drift at Sandy and finished off at Vimmy. First fish was taken in the tailout at cedarlog, a mender of 11 pounds. Second was hooked at Barbons hole, tight to the willows. Also a mender about 8 pounds, but really clean looking. Hooked a monster and lost it at the treehouse, looked real big. Weird piece of water that Birdhouse run, you actually fish it backwards. And the last fish was hooked just above Vimmy in a nice little slick tight to a log. All in all a pretty good day on the Cowwy and most important no problems with the boat. I'll be out in the next couple days and let you know how it is.

I think I saw you out there.
Nice boat.
If you dont mind me asking, how much did it set you back?

I think I saw you out there.
Nice boat.
If you dont mind me asking, how much did it set you back?

Birdhouse where is that? Is there a birdhouse there? When you are at Barbon's hole you use a Barbon's spin n glo, hook ups every time !!

Birdhouse where is that? Is there a birdhouse there? When you are at Barbon's hole you use a Barbon's spin n glo, hook ups every time !!

I am with you on that one Joe. The log jam aka picnic grounds has changed over the years. The high water has completely changed the look and i don't think the fish hold there anymore. Where those newbies or BANK MAGGOTS?

I am with you on that one Joe. The log jam aka picnic grounds has changed over the years. The high water has completely changed the look and i don't think the fish hold there anymore. Where those newbies or BANK MAGGOTS?

Back