Area 27/127 Coho regs

Busterbrown

I am looking for interpretation of the coho regs in area 27 . The regs state 4 coho per day marked or unmarked . Does this mean you could catch 4 coho one day in area 27 and then catch one more the next in area 127 . This would equal a two day limit of coho in the two areas . Am I interpreting the regs correctly????

It is 4 coho per day in area 27 but that is your total one day limit of salmon-the next day you could go to area 127 and catch 1 marked and 1 unmarked coho. You now have room in your total 2 day possession limit for A. 2 more coho from area 27 OR 2 springs over 45 cm from area 127 OR 1 spring over 77 cm and 1 spring under 77cm in area 27. No matter what- you cannot exceed more than 8 salmon in a 2 day possession limit. I think that is the way that works!!LOL

Thanks SF...that is how I read it...8 salmon two day limit..All could be coho if you fished in area 27 only. Coho possession gets confusing when fishing different areas.. now we have over/ under springs and halibut..I am getting too old to remember all this!!!!

Back