this should be good....

Here's his email address: jackhuang100@msn.com

$100/per person

20' lifetimer, max 7 people

Guy catches fish

dsc_0101_182.jpg

dsc_0060_201.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly looks like the same pics from the last thread....or a lot of the same ones. :rolleyes:

Dates and conditions????

Sorry did not know there was already a thread. All good nothing to see here.

No sweat KV1....have a look back a few weeks at the Grady that capsized off Entrance Island. ;)

An interesting discussion with a lot of suspect behaviour witnessed. ;)

All goes in the stew pot I guess. I saw this boat down there a while ago the people were very evasive to say the least. Next time I see it I will see if it is registered C. The tow and trailer must be too to use Brechin if it is indeed legit. Cant see it not being that way as that would be just stupid. This guy is going to make a fortune come the new Chinese hotel in Nanaimo with 70000 tourists a year expected. Hope there is that many cod left out there.

well I guess its the thing to do. there is a guy up here doing the "charter" thing and he doesn't even have a boaters operator card, never mind everything else you should have to be a guide.

All goes in the stew pot I guess. I saw this boat down there a while ago the people were very evasive to say the least. Next time I see it I will see if it is registered C. The tow and trailer must be too to use Brechin if it is indeed legit. Cant see it not being that way as that would be just stupid. This guy is going to make a fortune come the new Chinese hotel in Nanaimo with 70000 tourists a year expected. Hope there is that many cod left out there.

It is registered C. You can see his old BC numbers in earlier pictures and the newer pictures show C22558BC.

rock cod slayer. Damn those yellow eye are huge. I do find it weird how his pictures have smiley faces on them..That is a little weird.

the pic of the boat shows a BC number so not registered as a commercial vessel. Another back yard hillbilly wanna bee.

didn't notice that some have a "C" number

Back