Anyone got a Navonics chip?

I've got a couple new ones I would sell for a deal. Not sure off top my head which ones they are off hand. Can find out tomorrow though

I've got a couple new ones I would sell for a deal. Not sure off top my head which ones they are off hand. Can find out tomorrow though
Cool.... if I could get a guy to do an update to show the RCA's boundry's it would be awesome. My laptop doesn't have the right operating programs to do it and I'm not exactly real savvy on the computer stuff.

Cool.... if I could get a guy to do an update to show the RCA's boundry's it would be awesome. My laptop doesn't have the right operating programs to do it and I'm not exactly real savvy on the computer stuff.

If your around Delta I'm sure you can pop by and we can figure it out.i do have a laptop with a card reader. It's not difficult to do.

Just not sure if the chips are platinum or gold or what. There's a pile of them on my desk. Some which are brand new

Before I buy a new one that I can't update because my computer sucks... anyone got a chip they are willing to sell?
I've got a new never installed Navionics Blue Chart G3 if interested.
Text me at 604-219-3429 as I don't look on here all the time.
Thanks, Ron

If your around Delta I'm sure you can pop by and we can figure it out.i do have a laptop with a card reader. It's not difficult to do.

Just not sure if the chips are platinum or gold or what. There's a pile of them on my desk. Some which are brand new

I've got a new never installed Navionics Blue Chart G3 if interested.
Text me at 604-219-3429 as I don't look on here all the time.
Thanks, Ron. If it's the Garmin version it isn't compatible with my Helix7 as I already tried mine. Not sure which one you have.

Last call if anyone has a card that will plug into my Helix 7 before I buy an new chip and get mad I can't update the stupid thing.

Back