Anyone fish today (Sunday)

H

Hurston

Since I havnt been out fishing I need to hear some local fishing news. Anyone fish Sooke today and if so how was it....windy I'd guess

Hurston ill be out this morning (mon) been waiting for the winds to die down but i did hear on sat. of a 35 lber from otter and a 40lber from trap shack ill post what I see and what I hear out there today and maybe ill hook into one.

Good luck Wolf

Well it wasnt good today I didnt even see on fish caught had one whap first pass at near otter, other than that dismal did see some fish on the sounder and bait chatted to a few of the regulars out there and they didnt have any thing as well.

Wolf

it sure was windy there last night wolf... ive got my rig out there now, hopefully get out for a bit tomorrow afternoon...love these early shifts.... hate the wind.. :)

Lenard do you have your boat at sunny shores???ill be down there as well tommorow probably come say hi.

Wolf

Well fished for hali's today... 20 dog 4 ratts and a cabazon. to many dogs!!!:( So ill be out of sunny shores in the mid morning for the first stab of the year for salmon.[8D] Yeee ha!

ya wolf , put in last night... 107 its the 24 reinell with the camper back, green and white.. will stop by and say hello, gonna try to get out for a bit after work tomorrow.... will see how things play out though....

Back