Any Renfrew Reports??

Yup, the notorious Renfrew meat grab. The rain has come and the can buoy coho lockjaw have loosened up! Those elusive topwater trophy's are now avidly awaiting anything in the box and anything that might resemble gear. In Theory any thing should produce, yet regardless of these promised big numbers on big gear, rollin chovies or cutplug herring is by far best! Gonnzo Beaks everywhere twenty-pounds plus.

I say's pardon!!! 700 feet? Is the can buoy adrift? call the coast guard.

I didn't say the whistle buoy was at 600 feet, I said we</u> were at the 600 foot line, which is a few klicks south of the whistle buoy! At the time there were about 20 or 30 boats out there, and everyone seemed to think they were in 6-700 feet of water, so I don't think I have a transducer problem...

BTW, we went out there in the first place because that's where most of the guides were, and we could hear from their conversations on the radio that they were into some fish out there.

Paul

Edited by - lpaulcarter on 10/09/2003 07:14:27

I didn't say the whistle buoy was at 600 feet, I said we</u> were at the 600 foot line, which is a few klicks south of the whistle buoy! At the time there were about 20 or 30 boats out there, and everyone seemed to think they were in 6-700 feet of water, so I don't think I have a transducer problem...

BTW, we went out there in the first place because that's where most of the guides were, and we could hear from their conversations on the radio that they were into some fish out there.

Paul

Paul

Paul

Back