Any one here own a dodge power wagon?

buzzbomb

Time for a new truck and I’ve been giving the power wagon a serious look. Don’t need a diesel so I’ve been looking at the three big brands for gas options. Normally I’m a gm guy but would need to spend an additional 10k to rig up the way I want it! Power wagon all I’d need is a canopy. Any info on this rig would be appreciated. Owe this model comes with the 6.4 hemi witch I would like some first hand feed back on. Thanks guys

Time for a new truck and I’ve been giving the power wagon a serious look. Don’t need a diesel so I’ve been looking at the three big brands for gas options. Normally I’m a gm guy but would need to spend an additional 10k to rig up the way I want it! Power wagon all I’d need is a canopy. Any info on this rig would be appreciated. Owe this model comes with the 6.4 hemi witch I would like some first hand feed back on. Thanks guys
My boss has a 2017. It’s been great he commutes with it lots of kms for its age. He hunts it hard all season and it tows like a mother with the 6.4 and the lower gears that the power wagon comes with. Lockers sway bar disconnect and winch are all put to use and work great. I did have to pull the heads off of it last year to put a set of lifters in it but dodge has updated the parts and I don’t think they are an issue any more.

Back