Another Pony Express Run...

IronNoggin

I'll be latching onto a somewhat bulky item early next week in Vancouver / lower mainland.
12 gun safe, but only weighs in at 80 pounds.
Obviously 1/2 ton or similar required.

Seeking transport from the Vancouver area over to Nanaimo / Port Alberni.
Really only needs the ferry ride (wish it could walk on itself!)

Again, Goodies to any that can help!

Hoping once again...
Nog

Last edited:
Hey Matt we will be coming back on the 9th. Heading across on the ferry on the 10th from Vancouver if that works for you. Let me know

Oly

The way things are going that will only be a temp requirement.

Getting my Fed Dealer's Status. It will be necessary for much longer than most.

OLY:
May take you up on that. Let's see what develops in-between now & then. Thanks!!

Cheers,
Nog

Getting my Fed Dealer's Status. It will be necessary for much longer than most.

OLY:
May take you up on that. Let's see what develops in-between now & than. Thanks!!

Cheers,
Nog
I will call you when I need my next import. Waited 6 weeks so far for last, informed another 3 till delivery?? Dam US rules.

HM

I will call you when I need my next import. Waited 6 weeks so far for last, informed another 3 till delivery?? Dam US rules.

It will be a spell yet, loads of hoops.
My brother has already done the same in the US.
Between the two of us we can likely reduce wait times etc for items wandering across the Medicine Line eventually...

Cheers

It will be a spell yet, loads of hoops.
My brother has already done the same in the US.
Between the two of us we can likely reduce wait times etc for items wandering across the Medicine Line eventually...

Cheers
It will be a spell before next new toy, summer trip has stressed test the budget, I am so week I cannot say no to every opportunity PH keeps sending me. Next border crossing will be to Research Manikins in Oregon. I will certainly contact you for next time I need an FFL, there are very few in BC who will do.

HM

Back