drpower

Sold thanks for looking

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 906
Last edited by a moderator:
sale pending

Forum member Wyrguy was first to contact me and stated in his initial PM and within the conversation stated he wanted it, as it is now he has dibs, if things change and does not buy it I will contact all member inquiries and update this ad at that time

Everyone wants one cheaper......

Go price one out, $500 new is a totally a fair price. Most stores charge $500-$650 and 12%Tax and don't come with 600ft of Sampson

Want one cheaper? Build your own and learn to splice. You may just find you should have just paid this guy $500

Thanks for the info FA. I guess I will just have to buy a new one. I figured a comment from you would be coming seeing you yap off about everything. LOL. But 8 minutes wow must be a new record........

Thanks guys, I was hoping my price was attractive because 600' of Samson was expensive. 7/16" is a nice hefty Guage line for rec boats and it's a nice quality chain and lots of it. There isn't any splices though, or thimbles. The anchor is on River Road in Richmond on a fishing resort barge. I live in Victoria, that's why I don't have any pics. So either the buyer picks it up from there or I'm going to courier it to Victoria.

Thanks for the info FA. I guess I will just have to buy a new one. I figured a comment from you would be coming seeing you yap off about everything. LOL. But 8 minutes wow must be a new record........
Why couldn't you just be fair? If not priced right, move along or message the guy with an offer. Did he ask for your guys opinions?

Way to hijack drpower's BST thread

Don't continue being a Richard...... :)

Thanks guys, I was hoping my price was attractive because 600' of Samson was expensive. 7/16" is a nice hefty Guage line for rec boats and it's a nice quality chain and lots of it. There isn't any splices though, or thimbles. The anchor is on River Road in Richmond on a fishing resort barge. I live in Victoria, that's why I don't have any pics. So either the buyer picks it up from there or I'm going to courier it to Victoria.
It's a great deal for the right buyer...... Quailty setup for a serious fisherman

AMEN ... was thinking same thing

PM's replied 3 inline to cast their bid. Halibut season is upon us!

This comes from a guy that hijacks ever thread.

If you or anyone else on a public forum feels someone is hijacking a thread, there is the option of reporting it and letting the mods make a judgement.

Drpower, maybe a photo of what you have for sale instead of a stock photo might help your sale, just a thought. Looks like you got some offers though, good!

Back