Ace Line Hauler On/Off Switch

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
Got me a broken switch today. Tried to take it apart while on the water as traps were still soaking. No success.... :( Bub pulled them by hand... Our Hero :) Anyone ever replaced one of these or is it better to take to Ace and have fixed? I am leaning toward Ace...

Any one going to Nanaimo this week that could drop off for me?

Thanks,
FA

Yes they have always been so good to all of us. All ready left message and emailed them. Going crazy as I want to go back out ASAP...

Did you take it apart your self? If so did the bottom come off to get to the wires? Or did you have to go through the top?

the usual culprit is the little plastic thing with magnets inside through which you line travels to the spool. i think the part down this way is about seven bucks but if you are not sure, take it in to a repair service.

I was treated so good at Ace Line hauler today... :) They are the best. I am so ready to go play. I will post pictures later. I was upgraded in the best of ways. Not sure I am aloud to say about the upgrade as it not even on the site yet. I can't wait to go out and try the goods.

Back