sir-vivor

Decided to sell this for $475 cash, its a savings of $125 plus taxes
Only used 4 times and is in excellent condition
Sorry but no offers , unless you got the $475 then I'll accept that

Thanks
Clint

Last edited by a moderator:
SORRY GUYS BUT ITS SOLD ..... TO A REPEAT CUSTOMER lol
Hope you catch a pot full every time you use the new puller ...............

That might get trotac a bit of negative friction... that's a low price for that product.

That might get trotac a bit of negative friction... that's a low price for that product.

Why?... It's great for someone to offer a good deal to their customers. Plus with the introductory pricing of them Scotty pullers one has to offer a deal on the better of the two pullers. Ace pullers go on sale for $499 once in awhile so there must be some room for profit some how or no one would be selling them.

You guys use pullers? Pulling by hand is the only way to go! Women want nothing to do with my rough hands, but my back is good and strong...trade off I suppose.

I guess some work smarter, and others harder ;)

You guys use pullers? Pulling by hand is the only way to go! Women want nothing to do with my rough hands, but my back is good and strong...trade off I suppose.
Y'know Prawn-there has to be a straight line there!! but it's Sunday and I'm pretty sure I'd be banned if I used it. Have you ever thought of applying to Russell Peters to supply him with straight lines?? LOL

Great price, did you get the hands free and the bag and o ya was your cost tax included ?

The guy that bought mine got it all :cool:

No sir-vivor, yours was a good deal for sure. I already had mine or I would have grabbed it. Wasn't trying to cause any $&@! And I waited until I saw yours was sold just thought I would put the info out there for the masses :)

I've got one I could part with if anyone is still looking.
PM me

x2 We've been hand bombing ours and we use 5-10 pounds of weight and two traps per string. It's manageable with two strings but any more and you're in for a workout!

Back