• Thread starter Deleted member 8461
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8461

Last edited by a moderator:
Robert I like this idea, good on you for doing it.
In support i'll take 50/50lb leaders
Where should I send the cards?
Tim

Sent from my rotary phone using tapacrap!

Hey Rob....I'll be in for some too.

I am TERRIBLE at tying them....well actually largely wasn't please with my first attempts and couldn't find a decent tutorial! haha.

With you and Deryk trying to break tying records....I still have trouble seeing how to make them sweet and sexy.

Anyhow....will fire you an email.

Hey Rob....I'll be in for some too.

I am TERRIBLE at tying them....well actually largely wasn't please with my first attempts and couldn't find a decent tutorial! haha.

With you and Deryk trying to break tying records....I still have trouble seeing how to make them sweet and sexy.
Fricken Newb........................;)

Someones going to have sore fingers tonight[emoji106]

Hey Rob, just a thought...If you were to mention that guys can also request these tandems to be set up for bait (ie. different hook length spacings, hook sizes etc.) then you may get some extra customers for that..Some guys might also like a slip hook..then you got all the bases covered! :)

yup, if/when you switch gears I'll take some 6'-7' 30lb bait rigs as well
damn Robert your making me lazy....er:rolleyes:

Hoochies

I would like to order 20.00 worth and will send you a paypal payment in advance if that works for you. I like what you are doing, I live in Alberta so let me know what shipping would be to postal code t0e2k0. Thanks Tom 7808872993 or emailtomjanm@icloud.com

How are you doing Rob? your fingers must be sore! Haha! Looks like you've had a great response :p

Thanks Robert!!
Package received today
Nice job

Sent from my rotary phone using tapacrap!

Back