5052 aluminum plate/sheet supplier

Claunder

Wondering if anyone knows a good place to source aluminum sheet goods for my project. Looking for a 5’x10’ sheet of 1/4” 5052 aluminum. Also will need some misc. angle and tubing. Only place I know of is the metal supermarket, but would love to get a second quote. I’m located on Vancouver Island but I’m frequently on the mainland. TIA

Cascadia metals on mainland. Just set up cash account. You can pick up on mainland. They are biggest supplier for island.

In Nanaimo AJ Forsyth (Russell) but find aluminum cheaper at Cascadia. It is convenient though for small orders just drove in and out there..

Stay away from metal supermarket. Ultra Rip off.

There also Island Metal Craft in Victoria around Bay st Bridge. His markup isn't that bad if he has it. He buys from Cascadia and marks it up slightly.

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone knows a good place to source aluminum sheet goods for my project. Looking for a 5’x10’ sheet of 1/4” 5052 aluminum. Also will need some misc. angle and tubing. Only place I know of is the metal supermarket, but would love to get a second quote. I’m located on Vancouver Island but I’m frequently on the mainland. TIA
Sorry I’m a little late to the game but try the Aluminum place in downtown Coombs. Was under $800 for two 4x8 sheets of 1/8 and one 6x10 sheet of the same.

M S is a major rip off, way over priced, I usually get what I need at ABC recycling in Langley, but the stock comes and goes quickly

I use complete metal markets in richmond for most things. Lee will do custom orders, bending, cutting, fabricating, offers welding as well. Makes it real nice for most sized projects. He has alot of inventory on most commonly used aluminum sizes of pipe, channnel, angle plate whatever. Pretty handy

If your planning on buying alot of material. Like a continual supply of thousand dollar plus orders, then start a Corp and setup an account with the big supplier s like Samuel & son

Last edited:
Back