4x4 trucks...

As I said, if you don't need the power, stick to the 4cyl - without paying a bundle for a diesel, the best are the Tacoma, Colorado, or Mazda series.....thats where I'd focus. While 24-26 isn't bad...the 4's will give you 28-30mpg...every little bit helps...

Hi i got a dodge with a cummins.I pull 5th wheel and bumper trailers for a living.I pick up in Oregon and S.Cal.And deliver into mid and northern Alberta and B.C.It's not chipped but does have aKN filter and straight piped.All the power i need, very few hills will knock me out of overdrive.13-14 towing 22-23 empty.

quote:Originally posted by Sitkaspruce

I'm looking to buy a small 4x4. Preferably v6 and under

I am confused...If you do not want a V6 then why did you say you wanted V6 or under?

It is a V6 which should give you around 24-26 mpg, at least that is what I get.

SS

Sorry, brain was on hold. my posts should have read, prefer under v6. I just can't afford the gas even for my inline 6... It costs me about $10-$15 p/day alone to drive from Central Lonsdale to Cypress everyday. (now granted 15klm are all uphill)... But to go from a 2.2L to a 4.9L was a big jump.

Not working at the tire shop any more pantheran??(mitch):D

quote:Originally posted by Sugar Magnolia

Not working at the tire shop any more pantheran??(mitch):D

If you haven't got anything contribute Brad, why do you bother posting? Is it really that difficult to follow a thread?

quote:Originally posted by Concerned Angler

If you are going to get a truck-- then get a truck. None of those wimpy rice burners that cant carry a load!!! [}:)]

Man you sure want to light the fires up
wimpy rice burners
Hmmm My Nissan Titan can tow 9,500 lbs properly equiped (aka the tow package)
310HP 5.6 litre V8
I believe the new Toyota trundra has even better specs

now whos calling what wimpy?

Uh yeah ok Brad, that is why your stalking me all over the Internet, and everywhere you show up, they tell you to bugger off. You dont like it that people like me. It annoys you to hell that I have matured over the years, and dont have to stoop to petty levels.. Time for you to grow up Brad, your garbage is getting really old.

Anyways, back on topic...

If I could afford a Powerstroke, I wouldnt just stop there, I would definitely get a Ford F650 Diesel. But that is only a dream for now.

I was driving the Company Truck last week, an old F350 Dual Cab 4x4 Diesel 5spd. This thing is HUGE, and man it was nice to drive. I wish I had the cash to get somethin like it.

Stalking you,In youre dreams pantheran,,,,Like i said before,go tell youre lies elsewhere.Its just so hard to believe anything that comes out of youre mouth.:D

quote:Originally posted by Sugar Magnolia

Stalking you,In youre dreams pantheran,,,,Like i said before,go tell youre lies elsewhere.Its just so hard to believe anything that comes out of youre mouth.:D

What lies are you talking about jacka**. Show me a lie, other than the ones your spouting off. The only person boasting about lies is you.

Go away little boy, and let the men talk, about grownup things.

quote:Originally posted by Striper Sniper

Hey SM & DJ, CHILL OUT! [V] SS

I am chill. I want Brad to once & for all leave me alone.

Hey DJ, perhaps SM will read your reply and take the high road.... this forum was not intended for personal vendettas....... it is a fabulous forum that I very much cherish.... I have met several quality people here that I now consider good friends.... Anyhow..... enough of my rant! :D:D SS

quote:Originally posted by Striper Sniper

this forum was not intended for personal vendettas.......

No forum is.

Anyways... If anyone knows of a Mazda or Ford Ranger early to mid 90's for sale or trade. Please let me know. I still have my F150, I have an add running in the Buy&Sell and on Kijii.

I have a lockable Aluminum "Job Box" on the back, Which I'll probably take off and sell separate.

Thanks DJ, you took the high road........ now I have to worry about marinating the Prime Rib Steak correctly for the BBQ, White Asparigus and of course the foil wrapped potatoes..... before the wife gets back from from her riding lesson.......... go figure :D

quote:Originally posted by dohboy

hey davey, how much you want for your tool box , i have a buddy that might be interested

My uncle quoted me about $1500 to have it made, It is 1/4" diamond plate Aluminum. It does need new hinges, and I need a new box for my truck. I would be happy with $200. (and I'll fix the hinges). I'll take some pictures, but it a big box. About 4' across, by 18" wide, by 2' deep (or there abouts) I'll get exact dimensions and pictures tomorrow after work. I'll post them tomorrow or Tuesday. I have to head to Maple Ridge after work tomorrow..

edit: removed the poke at SM.

Back