3rd fish farm with disease...they are going to sell the fish!!!

Yes, I signed that too. Thanks for sharing. It seems like all our politicians keep ##@@ us in the @@!, but if there's one person to support, it's definitely Alexandra Morton. What a tireless supporter of wild salmon. I love that lady.

Yes, I signed that too. Thanks for sharing. It seems like all our politicians keep ##@@ us in the @@!, but if there's one person to support, it's definitely Alexandra Morton. What a tireless supporter of wild salmon. I love that lady.

We have to get "We 8> Alexandra" stickers!

X2 Signed the petition and love that lady.

F D

Wow...signed and passed it along on facebook. Very sad to hear considering I feed salmon to my kids all the time.
Please register and comment on these articles in the Sun, Province, T.C. and the Globe. It encourages the newspapers to keep this issue out front and also enhances public awareness, building a community of informed citizens - nothing better in a democracy!

Back