3br 3ba Townhouse with detached garage in Port Coquitlam

Corey_lax

Crew Member

Our townhouse is on the market. Open house this Saturday. Maybe some of you are interested or know someone in the market. Detached garage. Lots of updates done that aren’t covered by our strata but most stratas would cover (we redid the plumbing and windows which most stratas would cover).

i’ll pass. i got a $240 ticket from a photo radar van by that park 25 years ago and i’m still furious about it. only speeding ticket i ever got. i didnt know it was a 30 zone.

plus i do t have 1.1 million cents

nice area up there. i used to live down by shaughnessy and wilson behind the chevron in one of those older condos before i moved back home to the island

i’ll pass. i got a $240 ticket from a photo radar van by that park 25 years ago and i’m still furious about it. only speeding ticket i ever got. i didnt know it was a 30 zone.

plus i do t have 1.1 million cents

nice area up there. i used to live down by shaughnessy and wilson behind the chevron in one of those older condos before i moved back home to the island
Yeah it’s a nice area for sure. Lots of parks and schools so good for kids. And you can get on highway one in five minutes.

we’re moving to the dirty north side of poco to get into a house but might keep this townhouse if the price drops too low. Rental prices are still high

Yeah it’s a nice area for sure. Lots of parks and schools so good for kids. And you can get on highway one in five minutes.

we’re moving to the dirty north side of poco to get into a house but might keep this townhouse if the price drops too low. Rental prices are still high
yes they are. i know a guy that rents the top floor only of a house in south PoCo close to where i lived for $3200 /mo utilities not included and he’s the sole provider.

i honestly don’t know how people do it

yes they are. i know a guy that rents the top floor only of a house in south PoCo close to where i lived for $3200 /mo utilities not included and he’s the sole provider.

i honestly don’t know how people do it
My mom's friend is renting a townhouse in Pitt Meadows for $2,600 but it's currently on the market so she will be getting kicked out. She's willing to pay $3,000 per month so we might get her to rent our place. 3 bed townhouses are on marketplace for $3,300-4,000 but at least we will get a great tenant that we know and trust.

The housing Market tanked so this place is now rented. Which is what we actually would have rather done from the beginning so this is good.
This is making me think the $3800 we're getting for the 4 bed house we're renting out is a bargain. I couldn't afford to live there!!

This is making me think the $3800 we're getting for the 4 bed house we're renting out is a bargain. I couldn't afford to live there!!
We ended up getting $3500 a month. There was a bidding war. The family makes a lot more money than I do…

This thread makes me really really really want to rent our 5 bedroom, freshly rebuilt NV home out and gtfo of dodge...suffice to say for that to happen now I'd be living solo in the cuddy cabin.
i turned my back on the lower mainland and never looked back. we are just not meant to live like rats in a cage; crawling all over each other in such density; no disrespect to those who have no choice

i turned my back on the lower mainland and never looked back. we are just not meant to live like rats in a cage; crawling all over each other in such density; no disrespect to those who have no choice

I'm with you all the way. Can't wait to be out of here.

I retire in a couple of weeks and I've got to admit, getting out of here is something that I think about more and more.
I've got lots of other factors in my life that don't make it so easy unfortunately.

I embrace the chaos of living in the lower mainland. Give me more!!!!
I was born and raised in small towns with lots of room. I love living in the city and having everything at your doorstep, the least of which is the ocean, hiking, cultural events, this is an amazing place. It’s not for everyone but neither is Lone Butte.

Back